Defines change log
- New Landing
- CSV Export
- Render Dashboard menu using API
- Added autocomplete form with validation
- Packages updates
- Removed react-images
- Removed MUI-Style
- Updated packages to the latest
- Bug Fixes
- React 18 upgrade
- Horizontal and Compact menu layout options
- Create a constant file for commonly used strings
- Other minor package upgrades
- SVG file updates due to React 18
- Removed .default from the end wherever the image has been used
- Added config-override.js to support native node module in react 18
- Removed Skeleton version
- Some miscellaneous code improvements
- 1.Delete existing node_modules from the project
- 1.Update/add the following file from Berry 3.2.0
- 1.Update your package.json
- 2.Add config-overrides.js
- 3.Update src/index.js
GENERATE_SOURCEMAP = falseto .env file
- 5.Update .eslintrc file
- 6.Replace svgs from
- 2.Run npm install using
npm i --legacy-peer-deps
- Bug Fixes (Common)
- Fix Issue in Mozilla with 'rem'. Converted 'rem' to 'px' wherever applicable
- Calendar - Hide Week and Month view in Mobile Media
- Fix the issue with the opening previous image when clicking on the detail
- Remove the 'Rating' keyword when searching with a string
- Set Menu highlighted when browser back
- Fix Menu collapse issue having sub-menus
- Bug Fixes - Next JS (Specifically)
- Fix flickering issue in next js. When a user came to the dashboard directly, it shows the dashboard initially and then navigates to the login. This is fixed
- Provided Seed version
- Package upgrades
- Organization Chart
- Redux toolkit
- AWS Amplify login
- Container Layout
- Mega Menu
- Add invoice page
- Image upload in kanban
- Performance Enhancement
- Package upgrades
- Fix most possible security vulnerabilities
- Client suggestions and Bug Fixes
- Next JS Full Version (Released on 25-Mar-2022)
- This version brings most of the new features, so you can directly copy those components from the new version if needed.
- For the package upgrades, you can pick the latest package.json and then run yarn/npm. You can resolve errors by copying files from the latest version.
- If you need redux-toolkit for your app, we recommend using this version as a base version for your code, else you can refer src/store folder and its references.
- Next.js TypeScript version (Released on 31-10-2021)
- Simplified Authentication flow
- Upgrade to react-router v6.0.0-beta.5
- Other improvements like Styling, Documentation.
- Figma Design file - Improvement and added Kanban app
- Berry 3.0 has major changes with the support of MUI 5.0.x stable version. withStyle and makeStyle are no longer used. So if you want to migrate your project to the latest stable version, you can do the following.
- Upgrade to Material-UI Beta: 5.0.0-beta.1
- Upgrade to react-router: 6.0.0-beta.0
- Enforce Eslint Rules
- Absolute imports
- Remove package "react-material-UI-carousel" due to no support in MUI Beta. Achieved same using "slick-carousel"
- Other minor improvements & fixes
codemods****for migration. Please follow this guideline: https://next.material-ui.com/guides/migration-v4/#run-codemods We highly recommend checking the above link if you want to upgrade your current project.
- Added color preset files.
- Authentication responsive issues fixed.
- Change color variables name
- Table->Enhanced Table checkbox issue fixed.
- Pricing pages fixed.
- Set 404 Error page redirection.
- Change the structure of the Mail app
- Fixed responsive issues.
- Fixed responsive issue.
- The drawer issue is fixed.
- More closer to the single responsibility model
- Added propTypes declaration for components which helps in the development
- Set Prettier formatting property "bracketSpacing" as
truefor better readability
- Code clean up and minor bug fixes
- File Restructured for better code understanding
- Code commenting and documentation
- Berry initial release