Angular CLI + NodeJs + Bootstrap
You don’t need to install or configure tools like Webpack or CLI. They are configured and hidden so that you can focus on the code.
- 3.Unzip next.zip file, you will find the
- 4.Open your favorite console/terminal and navigate to the
skeleton/folder and Install packagesnpm install
- 5.**To run project locally: Below command will run the app in development mode. Open http://localhost:4200 to view it in the browser.ng serve -o
- 6.The page will automatically reload if you make changes to the code.
- 7.Now you can use this Angular project for your application development, make the necessary changes.
- 8.To builds the app for production, below command will create the
dist/folder inside this project directory .ng build --prod --aot