- 1.Make sure that you are running the latest version of the theme.
- 2.Make sure that you deeply checked the theme's documentation and try to search for public tickets in case of someone else asked the same question before.
- 3.Please watch theme introduction, folder structure, and customization videos[If available] to see if you get the answer.
Please be as specific as possible when starting a new ticket, it really helps us to identify the root of your problem when you provide a link to your site, a screenshot of your error message, snippet, or all of the above.
- Normally, we will get back to customers in 12-24 hours on business days.
- The older tickets will be the first priority. So after you create the ticket, if possible, please do not reply to the ticket if our team hasn't replied to you yet because it will update your ticket response date sooner and the priority will be lower. This might cause a delay in replying.
When your support pack has expired, you won't be able to create new tickets anymore. You can purchase a support extension on the item page.